Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catch-up

Wow, it has been almost a year since I last posted. I have been encouraged by tons of my friends to start back up again. It is such cheap therapy. This year has been very crazy and obviously busy since I haven't found the time to post. Bec is doing awesome. She is making incredible grades the lowest being a 96, she really needs to work on math ;). She scored a one hundred percent on her taks practice test and read all 20 Blue Bonnet books. She is kicking butt on the soccer and was actually asked by her coach to play a year up this winter!! Rob is great and is starting grad school. I am not really sure how he is going to do it all. Ben is good. So many funny stories I will just have to write about. He is potty trained and sleeping in his big boy bed!!! (This is beginning to sound like a Christmas letter.)

To Rob's utter dismay we gained a third dog this past fall. A friend of mine at work found a stray dog and brought it back to the office. The dog was very dirty and collarless and so very cute. I said I would take care of him until we found his owner. I brought him home and bathed him and quickly discovered that this dog was very puppy like in all of his behaviors! I was growing more and more attached by the second. Ben saw him and yelled "Cow" I think because of his large black patches and then Ben started mooing at him! Too stinking cute and this pulled on my heart strings even more! I DID call animal control to check on any missing dogs that meet his description. I scoured our cities website and even posted about him, ok just one time. I even made signs but somehow forgot to hang them!!! Rob doesn't believe the "forgot" part! Our vet said he had obviously been a stray for a while because he was so dirty, collarless and not chipped. The vet confirmed that he was a long haired Jack Russell. He at this point became an official member of the Schneider clan because every sane house needs two Jack Russells!! God help me!!!

No comments: